Life is inevitable, however our tenacity to deal with the circumstances defines our destiny. Choose wisely and live freely...Cheers !!!

Tuesday 3 April 2018

Haridwar : Diversion from Chaos to Solitude.

Haridwar, a beautiful place where divine Ganges bless us with mountains as its crown, and a lot of people present to receive and honor the blessings. We all have our own vantage point to presume the existence of what we cannot comprehend.

Haridwar : Diversion from Chaos to Solitude.


I recently had a visit to Haridwar and it was quite chaotic.

Haridwar : Diversion from Chaos to Solitude.

This is what compelled my thoughts to wonder if this is really the place for solitude, I could not resist but to go further and know it for myself, firstly I had to find a place to submerge a few times in the Ganges which was difficult given the number of people gathered with the similar motive however I found it after struggling for a few minutes.

It is said that Ganges can wash away the sins, I honestly respect everyone's belief however my personal opinion is, nothing can wash away our sins, even if they were unintentional, we have to always atone for our sins otherwise why would a person seek redemption, everyone would simply submerge in the Ganges and would be forgiven from all the sins. Also, if this could be possible that we would be forgiven then it would have been sold for millions.

Now, when I took a chance myself, I would not possibly know how to express my gratitude to god for the life that we all have been blessed with, maybe it was because of heavy water current which got me a little scared to realize the importance of my life or maybe because water was too cold but something worked this thought in my head and ultimately, gave me a moment of solitude.

This is how or why I found Haridwar as a diversion from chaos to solitude and I liked this place, hence I might visit this place more often now.

We all should have our moments of solitude, as this life is shorter than we think. Keep travelling and live freely...

Please share your thoughts as well and do not forget to connect with me using the icons in the sidebar or find me on Facebook and Twitter by @lifebyavi, you can subscribe with your email address as well.. Thank you !

No comments:

Post a Comment