Life is inevitable, however our tenacity to deal with the circumstances defines our destiny. Choose wisely and live freely...Cheers !!!

Thursday 29 March 2018

Trust : A Luxury not everyone can afford...

Yes, Trust is a belief that not even millionaires can buy. Today, we all would discuss an aspect of life which we ourselves cannot afford at times but we always try our best to have this belief intact till the time it is fruitful to us and that is a bitter truth, trust me !!!


Trust : A Luxury not everyone can afford...

We define trust in many forms, ways and methods. To simply put it together, we ourselves get confused with trust and lie, what I believe in, that if I trust someone it does not mean that the other person would not lie to me, however would not lie about me to someone else or not even me for that matter. We sometimes accuse someone of not being trustworthy only for a reason that the other person lied about themselves or someone else, let us ask ourselves "Did the other person lie about us ?" and the answer would get clarity in a few seconds within our head.

It does not makes them untrustworthy if they lie about their friends or family, if that person has to lie than maybe that person has keep someone else's trust as well by hiding their secrets from you. "Would we want our secrets 
to be shared with someone else like that ?"

I hope we are able to understand this, it is quite confusing which I am very well aware of but "no giving up". If we want a trustworthy person to be there in our lives than firstly, let us become a trustworthy person for someone else, we start this by keeping someone's trust and we get the favor returned. I am not really a fan of Mahatma Gandhi but I like what he said "Be the change you want to see in the world".

Now, the worst part, My trust was betrayed or what if the other person betrays my trust. I am not asking anyone to blindly trust a stranger but to give time for the trust to flourish. It would be tough and we would be betrayed as well but we can never let this stop us from being human and ultimately a person who betrays the trust would also get betrayed someday just remember the The Infinite Phenomenon. "Life Without A Trustworthy Companion, Is Like A Currency Without Denomination, Worthless". Trust wisely and live freely...Cheers !!!

Please share your thoughts as well and do not forget to connect with me using the icons in the sidebar or find me on Facebook and Twitter by @lifebyavi, you can subscribe with your email address as well.. Thank you !

No comments:

Post a Comment