Life is inevitable, however our tenacity to deal with the circumstances defines our destiny. Choose wisely and live freely...Cheers !!!

Sunday 24 February 2019

Why Storm Names Are Female ? (Chapter 01)

They come during peaceful times and takes away everything associated to peace and leaves an individual with nothing, other than themselves, does it sounds familiar ?
Why Storm Names Are Female

If you do not believe me then let me tell you a few "retired hurricane names" i.e. Agnes, Alicia, Allison, Anita, Audrey and so on. Even the character of Storm X Men is a women. Please do not blame me now.

I was just kidding, it is not the truth but I have heard a lot of people giving me the above mentioned reasons for "Why Storm names are female". Hence, I was inclined to enlighten their thoughts for for the real reason reason why storm happen or why storm occurs or even what causes lightning. It is very simple, its due to unstable air and moisture, this is science and it is not something to joke about, specifically relating it to a gender. I would tell you an instance when a friend asked me "Do you know, who is the storm married to", and the answer was "A Man".

I understand a lot of us even mock it for pretending to be smarter, but if someone thinks like this, then they must they must rethink if Earth is Dominated by Men or Women ?

For those who still have this thought intact, that the storm names are female and they must be like this for the same reasons and it should remain the same, then please share the reasons and let everyone's opinion be shared and this matter be concluded for, if this is right or wrong since a few retired hurricane names are i.e. Andrew and Allen as well.

We must never discriminate someone for being similar to something as disastrous as a storm. I understand there are a few women who are really a living piece of monstrosity in this human creation but even a few men are no different or are we ?

Please leave it in the comments for why and who could it possibly be, men or women ? and I shall conclude this blog after the opinion from everyone, moreover I would tell you guys the real reason for why and how storm are named. Let us conclude, who is the real storm on this earth. Choose wisely and live freely...Cheers !!!

Thank you everyone, for your active participation in concluding this blog with "Why/How are storms named : Conclusion".

Please share your thoughts as well and do not forget to connect with me using the icons in the sidebar or find me on Facebook and Twitter by @lifebyavi, you can subscribe with your email address as well.. Thank you !

No comments:

Post a Comment