Life is inevitable, however our tenacity to deal with the circumstances defines our destiny. Choose wisely and live freely...Cheers !!!

Sunday 3 March 2019

War : The Religion of Peace

I have heard a hypothesis that the World War III is about to begin and eventually it would bring prosperity to our world. Moreover, I have seen people being considerate to have war to attain peace.


War : The Religion of Peace

Somehow, I despise the conviction that there could ever be peace with this belief. Have we not learned anything from the history?

Please find facts from a few wars till now :

World War I : The total number of military and civilian casualties in World War I were about 40 million: estimates range from 15 to 19 million deaths and about 23 million wounded military personnel.

World War II : An estimated total 70-85 million people perished, which was about 3% of the 1940 world population. Civilians deaths totaled 50 to 55 million. Military deaths from all causes totaled 21 to 25 million. 

Please look at the numbers closely, more or nearly half of them are civilians. Which is also known as collateral damage of a war, this should be sufficient enough to jog anyone's memories for the so called peace attained from a war. Hence, someone who is not a military personnel, I would request them to keep their expert advises limited to reality shows and sports. Otherwise, please join the military and then go for a war.

I do not have any intent to criticize the patriotism of any individual, I am rather inclined to give a bold reaction to anyone who does or even say anything against my country. However, I do not prefer insisting anyone that there must be a war.

Please ask from someone's family who has lost their loved ones in a war, if they would ever prefer to have a war again. There are instances when a family grieved in the loss and appealed for a war to never happen again, but even they were criticized to have such a thought.

We must protest for our opinion to be heard, but the opinion must be considerate towards a better tomorrow, not for a war. We must always be ready for a war, however we must never propose for a war to start.

Terror is a thought and we all must work together to end this thought, wherein a war would have collateral damage which could create even more people who would retaliate and may as well become a part of a terror group. Hence, the thought of terror would remain intact which would give birth to more terrorist organizations.

Even Hilter would have never thought that he was wrong. It is the history which decides, for who was wrong or right.

Nonetheless, every country has a president or ministers or diplomats or bureaucrats who has wisdom beyond my comprehension. Hence, my only preposition is to be considerate towards eliminating this thought.

A War, indeed can be a religion of peace but only if, we can influence people to not to have a war and to work towards eliminating the thought of terror. Choose wisely and live freely...Cheers !!!


Please share your thoughts as well and do not forget to connect with me using the icons in the sidebar or find me on Facebook and Twitter by @lifebyavi, you can subscribe with your email address as well.. Thank you !

2 comments:

  1. The only thing Avinash I can say on this is that "you cannot clap with just one hand but you can always slap". I can argue on this but I don't think it's necessary. warmongering is not right I accept considering it will effect our people and economy in a drastic way but in this case I can't see any other solution I am not saying start a war but we can terrorise them as they are doing to us. It's all about scaring those militant group that if they don't stop we will hit them hard.
    And just to tell you I have my own brother in air Force and they all say in one voice that it's there responsibility to nutralize things and to make civillian feal safe. One cannot live in terror. It's all about telling these people we won't sit calm if you come to my home and slap us. Our forces know how to do it they won't go under any pressure and will take an informed decision keep trust and again it's not about go in a war it's all about keeping our selves safe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing your opinion, you are right considering the current situation and we must leave this matter on our forces to neutralize the threat.

      Delete